Gold 1-week CloudGhost Access

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by idunno, 10 May 2023.

1. idunno

idunno Expert

Gold Member No Limit
  2. Snook

Snook Master

Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    idunno Thanks and many of the links download fine for me through cloudghost for free,

https://godownloads.net/motionvfx-mtracker-3d-essential-bundle-free-download/
    This one someone sent you is easily downloaded with a free account, I am downloading it now..
    Many of these shares actually do not work properly because the installers fail or are corrupt by the way,
    I have come across several and for some odd reason I cab download most anything from that site if it is reasonable size, usually under 300-400 mb no problem, been download fonts non stop for the last 2 weeks...
    Says there is a max free file limit but I have no problems and do not even change my IP address.

3. Snook

Snook Master

the first links gives a weird bundle plugin that is not an installer and is not the individual apps that are advertised by the way, I just downloaded it
    MotionVFX – mTracker 3D ESSENTIAL BUNDLE
    PS. Had to dig through the bundle, found the installers but it asks for a password and e-mail to install it..

4. Snook

Snook Master

Last edited: 23 May 2023
  5. idunno

idunno Expert

Gold Member No Limit
    Good to know. However the original post gives guidelines that people are choosing to ignore.

I dont download from that shit site.

Also, so you're hijacking my post for your own likes?

6. Snook

Snook Master

Yes, I was one of those bc I did not how to get the link, sorry about that...
    I have a feeling most of the plugins are bogus on that site by the way, I am 4 for 4 at the moment that either the installer is "corrupt " or the installers need serial numbers, passwords or e-mail accounts that paid for the plug ins in order to install them. :mad: