Gold 101 Things I Learned® in Film School

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by Thunder, 20 Jan 2021.

1. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    101 Things I Learned® in Film School
    GshCcuO.jpg

Homepage

English | January 12th, 2021 | ISBN: 1524762008 | 218 pages | True EPUB | 30.82 MB

An illustrated, accessible introduction to filmmaking from an award-winning Hollywood producer, screenwriter, film school professor, and script consultant to major movie studios

Anyone with a cellphone can shoot video, but creating a memorable feature-length film requires knowledge and mastery of a wide range of skills, including screenwriting, storytelling, directing, visual composition, and production logistics.

This book points the aspiring filmmaker down this complex learning path with such critical lessons as:

• how to structure a story and pitch it to a studio
    • ways to reveal a story’s unseen aspects, such as backstory and character psychology
    • the difference between plot, story, and theme
    • why some films drag in Act 2, and what to do about it
    • how to visually compose a frame to best tell a story
    • how to manage finances, schedules, and the practical demands of production

Written by an award-winning producer, screenwriter, film school professor, and script consultant to major movie studios, 101 Things I Learned® in Film School is an indispensable resource for students, screenwriters, filmmakers, animators, and anyone else interested in the moviemaking profession.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Coraline, marion, rajesh555 and 24 others like this.
  2. Coraline

Coraline Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    muan likes this.