Gold 2024 Blender Beginner Course - Create Cinematic Scenes

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by yurakorg, 25 Jan 2024.

1. yurakorg

yurakorg Gold

No Limit
    5769842_72ca.jpg
    Description
    In this 12+ hour-long course, we will be doing our realistic take on one of the iconic scenes from Spirited Away. This tutorial is ideal for Blender beginners who have watched a video or two already and are now looking to expand their knowledge. Split into 56 videos, each between 10-20 minutes on average, this course is designed for ease of learning and flexibility, allowing you to progress at your own pace. I divided it into three main sections: Modeling, Texturing, and Animation.

• Modeling: Here, I'll guide you through the process of installing free plugins and integrating useful shortcuts into your workflow. You'll delve into various modeling techniques, including hard surface modeling, mesh cleanup, and basic geometry node setups.

• Texturing: Next, we will explore a variety of texturing methods. You'll learn how to find and utilize image textures, create your own procedural textures, and learn texture painting to bring depth and realism to your renders.

• Animation: In the final phase, you’ll learn how to animate your scene and use dynamic paint to create a wavelike animation.
    For accessibility, all of the compositing will also be done in Blender, but of course, if you are proficient in After Effects, I am more than happy to encourage you to do just that. I look forward to your results!

https://www.udemy.com/course/blender-beginner-course-bring-iconic-scenes-to-life/

link

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

diezdol, Foxman2k, freebd25 and 19 others like this.
  2. ceare258

ceare258 New Member

Newcomer
    Says bad gateway

3. Laly

Laly Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    is possible to re up?

4. animelrhl

animelrhl Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    reup please