Other Language 50 action games for the photographer (Eng sub Videos+psd actions)

Discussion in 'Actions' started by jack412, 1 Mar 2020.

1. jack412

jack412 Master

Gold Member No Limit
    ACTIONS Collection for Photographers - 50 action games for the photographer
    (videos lessons +actions)

a411ebddd3d2.jpg
    A unique collection of 50 professional action games for Photoshop, which will save you a lot of time and nerves.
    The collection includes 50 actions, each of which is able to turn the dull process of processing photos into a second matter. They are recorded personally by me and equipped with user settings. To make it easier for you to understand what's what, I recorded detailed video tutorials on working with action games and added them to the kit.

The collection consists of 3 sets of actions:

1. Set. Basic effects.
    This kit is intended for basic photo adjustments. With it, with just one click of the mouse, you can transfer the photo to b / w, add a vignette, sharpen it, etc.

2. Set. Toning.
    With the actions from this set, in a few seconds you can give the picture any shade you need.
    The set contains 25 professional actions for toning photos.

3. Bonus Set. Retouch.
    In addition to the main collection, I decided to add a bonus set - “Retouch”.
    The actions from this set will save you a huge amount of time that you spend performing routine operations when retouching photos.

Title: ACTIONS Collection for Photographers - 50 action games for the photographer

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**