800 High Quality Seamless Textures by llexandro

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by pamscot, 28 Apr 2019.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    2019-04-28_13-08-37.jpg

High Quality Seamless Textures

https://www.deviantart.com/llexandro/gallery/64580255/HIGH-QUALITY-SEAMLESS-TEXTURES

800 seamless textures all in 5000 x 5000 pixel. they have mostly a unique 3D look and can be used in all 2D and 3D applications. I have use them to create new material in KeyShot and the results are perfect because the large size - so you can zoom in very much and cover very large objects without the lost of details. the use of the bump menu/item I can not recommend because this destroy the already existing 3D look - but this you must simply try out in your favorite app. I don't have sorted them in any way, you get 8 folders with always 100 textures inside - and there be all materials you can imagine. wood, stone, concrete, tiles, rust, metal, crystal and so on. I hope everyone can find something useful in this collection, I have try my best to take so much different stuff inside as possible. completely size: 12 Gb - you must NOT download all files to extract everything, every link lead to a single archive what can be extracted without the need of all other files. so you can test
    if it's worth to download the full collection. all of them be in JPG format

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**