A Wandering Tribe - The Drifter Collection

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by Fiesta, 17 Apr 2022.

1. Fiesta

Fiesta Veteran

No Limit
    The Drifter Collection

Inspired by vibrant colors and styles of shooting, our Drifter Collection has been designed to really highlight Your images colors and dynamic range. Our Drifter Collection brings out the most vibrant colors in all of your images while still maintaining realistic and great skin tones.

Our Drifter Collection comes with 9 core Presets and different variations of each, giving you a total of 17 Amazingly different looks!! All of this along with our classic 4 workflow presets: Add Grain, Remove Grain, Add Sharpening and Remove Sharpening.

Presets are digital download products that are compatible with current version of Adobe Photoshop ACR and Adobe Lightroom. Due to the nature of Downloadable products, all sales are final. Please read F.A.Q question on shop page for further inquiries or before purchasing.

Our Drifter Collection is not Part of any of our bundles yet. Purchase this pack individually only.

Please review our complete Terms & Condition here: https://www.awanderingtribe.com/terms-and-condition/

Description
    Giving you all the great vibrant tones you will love using Drifter on all your sunset and portrait photos. Make all the colors in your image pop while preserving gorgeous skin tones. With minimal tweaking, all you need to do is work the white balance and the basic exposure panel, our Drifter Collection is perfect for anyone from beginners to professional Photographers. These will be the only Presets you will need for a long time. Speed up your workflow with this incredible Preset Pack, we hope you enjoy our amazing Drifter Preset Collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Home link: https://www.awanderingtribe.com/product/the-drifter-collection/

Download link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 17 Apr 2022
    Blackmoore, bdc, idunno and 130 others like this.
  2. ba1664

ba1664 New Member

Newcomer
    Big Thx

3. Fiesta

Fiesta Veteran

No Limit
    You are welcome!

4. Zaara79

Zaara79 Pro

Gold Member
    Hello, van anyone who have this preset please tell me if they are abbreviated as DMRC please?

5. bbrooks

bbrooks Legend

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    They are not...they are titled for example "Drifter Clean Backlight" and "Drifter Greens".

Zaara79 likes this.
  6. Zaara79

Zaara79 Pro

Gold Member
    Okay thank you ..Ouff i don't think I'll ever find the missing DMRC presets

7. bbrooks

bbrooks Legend

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    I ran a search through my archive of presets and couldn't find any by that name...sorry.

8. Zaara79

Zaara79 Pro

Gold Member
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that :)