Adobe Firefly AI for Photoshop 24.5

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by demonatk, 29 May 2023.

1. demonatk

demonatk Silver IV

No Limit
    upload_2023-5-29_23-39-1.png

System requirements:
    • Pre-installed Adobe Photoshop version 24.5
    • No blocking of Adobe servers, in particular used to remove the pop-up window
    • Authorization in Adobe Photoshop is required
    Description:
    Adobe Firefly is a family of generative artificial intelligence models created by Adobe for its Creative Cloud suite. It is designed to enrich and simplify creative workflows in Adobe applications through neural network tools. Firefly was trained on a dataset of images from Adobe Stock, open-licensed works, and public-domain materials whose copyright has expired. Adobe warrants that images created are safe for commercial use and do not infringe the intellectual property of other people or brands.
    Currently, Firefly's AI is focused on generating effects for images and text, and one of the main USPs is modifying and creating content-aware images right in Photoshop. Firefly supports a feature called Generative Fill that allows you to change the original image (add and remove objects, change the weather, the shape of objects, etc.) taking into account the perspective, lighting and style. Thus, you can create the necessary content in seconds using natural language.
    At the time of this release, Adobe Firefly is only available in Photoshop version 24.6 beta. But I, m0nkrus, suggest you take advantage of the possibilities of this service now!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Updated and Stable Version is Uploaded Link is Updated

Last edited: 12 Jun 2023
    Carmen 85, greg_h_w, Lyly19 and 78 others like this.
  2. ponnu_78

ponnu_78 Gold Nova

No Limit
    Is this working on cracked photoshop 24.5 (winx64) ??

3. demonatk

demonatk Silver IV

No Limit
    Yes

4. ponnu_78

ponnu_78 Gold Nova

No Limit
    After instalation where i find firefly in PS ?

5. kagylo

kagylo Gold

No Limit
    HPyhvqg.png

anyone got a solution for this? when i want to use remove tool, this pops up. generate fill works

6. jmgcg1

jmgcg1 Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Firefly is not on Photoshop, Firefly is a service, not Photoshop. Photoshop just connects to Adobe Servers and use Firefly

7. MilanSmithy

MilanSmithy New Member

I got the same thing. Also when I use Generative Fill it fills in the selection and give me everything that looks good, but when I wan to access layer panel it just crashes Photoshop every time. As if its not downloading stuff it could use . No solution yet.

kagylo likes this.
  8. demonatk

demonatk Silver IV

No Limit
    this is just for testing Soon it will be Available to normal photoshop in Next Update soon

Pedigree likes this.
  9. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Unfortunately, the above is counterproductive! The program can be used and for many most everything works except Generative Fill which is the only reason to use this product in the first place. But that feature cannot be used if the Adobe Servers are blocked. Removal of all blocking to Adobe Servers (meaning disabling the Adobe Unlicensed Pop-up outbound rule in Windows Defender Firewall) results in the immediate pop-up of the Unlicensed Product warning which freezes Photoshop requiring a complete shutdown.

syneus has put together a Photoshop 2023 Beta 24.6.0 repack which is pretty much the same thing a m0nkrus' Firefly. One major difference is that with this version you at least think you are going to be able to use Generative Fill. You are allowed to go through the motions of telling it what to do, but when you click to generate the action a pop-up tells you that the work cannot be done with out connection to the internet (meaning no blocking of the Adobe servers).

As demonatk points out, if these do not work for you (for a variety of reasons), we can only hope that Generative Fill is included in the official next Photoshop release (presumed to be v24.6.0).

Last edited: 30 May 2023
    foo and Pedigree like this.
  10. OSCARMarte

OSCARMarte New Member

Everything it is working perfectly!! Thank you ;)

11. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    m0nkrus has made changes to this file as of today (6/1). Return to the same link to get the new file.

12. okiefgeorgia

okiefgeorgia New Member

Be careful, Firefly itself reserves the right to use all your images you upload onto their platform. Not Adobe Photoshop itself though. So the Ps AI won't do that, but the Firefly one itself will.

13. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Hmm, that's interesting, although I don't know how that is either good or bad?

14. dalco

dalco Silver IV

No Limit
    which link ?

15. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Is there more than one "live" link mentioned here?

16. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    For those interested and using or trying to use Firefly AI, are you aware that m0nkrus has again made changes with yet another update as of 6/4. Here is what he said about it:

"ATTENTION! On June 4, 2023, the second "silent" update of the release was made. In addition to the previously restored functionality of the Remove tool, an issue with Photoshop crashes after using Generative Fill with an empty input field (prompt) has been fixed. Plus, some other optimizations have been made. I strongly recommend downloading the torrent and, if you have already used the old version of the patch, patch it over this updated one."

doohtx and kagylo like this.
  17. demonatk

demonatk Silver IV

No Limit
    Link is Updated

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    This is Stable Version I Already Tested, Works Fine

18. demonatk

demonatk Silver IV

No Limit
    Yes

19. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    For those using Firefly AI successfully (meaning you have the Generative Fill tool working without problems), it would be interesting to know what Country you live in. Also how you're overcoming the Unlicensed Product warning and shutdown? I ask that question, because if you are using Firefly with m0nkrus' v24.5.0.500 of Photoshop, you somewhat have protection against that problem with his Adobe Unlicensed Pop-up outbound rule in Windows Defender Firewall. However, the eight (8) IP Addresses used within that protection have already needed to be changed once totally and also require the removal of one or two from time to time as well. How are all of you dealing with this?

I am beginning to wonder if it isn't just worth the $9.99 per month Adobe wants for both Photoshop and Lightroom, and be able to download Beta programs without having to deal with all this work around stuff? What do you think?

nsanekid likes this.
  20. sammy8989

sammy8989 Gold

No Limit
    In Germany, been using the m0nkrus releases u have provided, I have not had any crashes or other technical issues, just the Now some what annoying Unlicensed Pop-up, yet i just off it and get on with FF, no system crashes. - It's interesting to know about the FWall scope IP address, i have still the usual 8. But i mst say I eventually uninstalled FF, as i seem to be getting Writers block when creating images (same with the free online sites as well). LOL. So back to using PS v24 no annoying pop-up. As to me the Removal tool i use constantly is the best game changer.

DesertFox likes this.