Adobe Firefly AI for Photoshop 24.5

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by demonatk, 29 May 2023.

1. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Hi sammy8989, thanks for your experiences and opinions regarding FF. They pretty much match mine. My friend, who refers to himself as 7997 just yesterday released a portable version of PS 2023 Beta v24.7.0.2200 which to some degree uses part of syneus portable of the same name. At least he give syneus credit for it. First time I used it, everything but Generative Fill tool worked. Nothing new there. However, I had a second set of eight (8) IP Addresses for the Pop-up so I entered them and removed the very last one. Re-opened Photoshop and Generative Fill work. I won't go into a great amount of detail because it's tricky keeping it working. But I'm considering uploading it here so others around the world can have a go at it. 7997 works for me somewhat and the syneus portable version not at all. Thanks for your post.

sammy8989 likes this.
  2. sammy8989

sammy8989 Gold

No Limit
    Yes You should share 7997 release, how did you come across the 2nd set of eight (8) IP Addresses? i did see a comment posted on your syneus posting, that paticular release has worked for someone. It's strange how the different releases(syneus, m0nkrus) work for some and not others. So i take it m0nkrus did not work for you at all?

3. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Yes, I probably will, but it's over 6 GB and takes a lot of my time. You are correct, m0nkrus version simply didn't work for me and that was very disappointing because I love his stuff. I got the second set of IP Addresses on his site. They were posted by someone there, don't recall the name.

4. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    sammy8989 likes this.