Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic 11 / Learn Photo Editing by Pro

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by elvin, 23 Sep 2022.

1. elvin

elvin Legendary

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    557194_faae_9.jpg

This course has been updated to include the updates to the Develop Module (version 11). {As a part of the Lightroom team, I have early access to the latest version. Early access allows me to test, provide feedback (to Adobe), offer suggestions, AND update this course accordingly (before anyone else).}

I guarantee this is the best class and the only one you'll need to master editing and organizing your images in Lightroom... or your money back! Try it out for a full 30-days, risk-free. You have nothing to lose!

BONUS: 7 Courses in 1!

• Adobe Lightroom Classic 11... complete course on Lightrooms desktop version. Master editing your photos + get them organized!

• Adobe Lightroom CC... complete course on Lightroom's mobile version. Master editing your photos.

• Portrait Beauty Retouch + Full Edit

• How To Create Photo Collages in Lightroom

• Workflow For Wedding Photographers

• 7 Lightroom Presets To Cut Your Workflow By 50% Or More

• 35 Lightroom Presets That Will Transform Your Fall Photos

230+ Adobe Lightroom Made Easy Tutorials! Whether you're using the new Lightroom CC or the old Lightroom Classic CC, you'll learn everything you need to know to master the software for retouching, photo-editing, image editing, getting organized and more. Guaranteed.

Hello, my name is Chris Parker, and I've been a professional photographer for 30 years. I've been teaching Lightroom for over 8 years. Plus, I have 9 courses (just on Lightroom) published on Udemy! Over the last 12+ years, I've used Lightroom to process hundreds of weddings and thousands of portraits.

https://www.udemy.com/course/master-adobe-lightroom-6-in-1-day/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

SUBODH, Ravi, pjimmy and 6 others like this.
  2. diosdado

diosdado Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    mirror on google drive

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Jupiter, SUBODH, taadaam and 4 others like this.