Adobe Master Class: Photoshop Inspiring artwork and tutorials by established (Epub)

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by sublimnial, 23 Apr 2019.

1. sublimnial

sublimnial Silver III

This beautiful art showcase book from Adobe Press features 30 established and emerging Photoshop artists, their masterful work, and tutorials demonstrating their techniques for using Adobe Photoshop. Curated by renowned photographer and educator Ibarionex Perello, this book features an inspiring collection of innovative Photoshop artists and their amazing artwork. The images represent a mix of techniques and styles and are field-defining works that demonstrate technical excellence and awe-inspiring aesthetics. Readers will also appreciate the artists' commentary about their inspiration and philosophy about their art. In addition to the art showcase, this book includes several tutorial projects that teach techniques for working in Photoshop. The how-to content, comprising 25 to 30 percent of the book, is based on general Photoshop features, so this book can be useful for users of recent and future versions of the Photoshop software.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. xjjx

xjjx Master

No Limit
    @sublimnial Please put format in the Title (your other posts too).... (epub)

3. sublimnial

sublimnial Silver III

Seems I can't edit the title. I will be sure to format future posts correct, Seems I got to "copy paste happy" l

jimnco likes this.
  4. xjjx

xjjx Master

No Limit
    On the right side, under the title of your thread, there is " Thread Tools " , it opens a menu and you choose "Edit Title"...thank you