Adobe Photoshop 2022 23.1.1 (MAC Intel/M1)

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by meatsoup, 24 Jan 2022.

1. meatsoup

meatsoup Expert

No Limit
    ps2022.jpg

Reimagine reality with Photoshop. Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible. From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

The creative world runs on Photoshop.
    Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible.

Designed for anyone to design anything.
    From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
    Whether you are looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.

Power to the paintbrush.
    Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.

Symmetry mode.
    Paint in perfect symmetry with a new mode that lets you define your axes and choose from preset patterns like circular, radial, spiral, and mandala.

New Content-Aware Fill experience.
    A dedicated workspace lets you select the exact pixels to use for fills, and Adobe Sensei makes it easy to rotate, scale, and mirror them.

Frame tool.
    Create shape or text frames to use as placeholders on your canvas. Drag and drop images to fill the frames and they all scale to fit.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 24 Jan 2022
  2. muan

muan Legend

Gold Member No Limit
    Is neural filter working in M1 native mode

3. meatsoup

meatsoup Expert

No Limit
    Neural Filters aren't working since they need a connection to Adobe servers. The rest is functioning fine.

muan likes this.
  4. meatsoup

meatsoup Expert

No Limit
    It's easiest to use the included installer but you can also use the Adobe Packager command line tools to download your own installers from Adobe. These are basically the same as the included one wherefore I'd simply use the provided one.

5. Norbert

Norbert Pro

New to M1 here... after installing the app via open, and running the patch (it downloads xcode whatever) it says it can't find the app photoshop 2022... if I manually replace the photoshop file, it crashes on start, giving me the send error message...

I didn't do any recovery mode commands, as I don't know.. Can any of you help me please? Macbook Air m1.

6. Norbert

Norbert Pro

OR, is there any other simple version of the app that works without CC app? Would need PS and Illustrator.

Currently installed CC desktop app, then downloaded the files from 1st post, ran installer, then patch then error..

7. grenice

grenice VIP

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    deactivate gatekeeper, and System integrity protection.

De-quarantine executable in terminal with xattr -c

8. Norbert

Norbert Pro

And after installing, should I enable SIP and Gatekeeper back on, or are they ok Off forever? Not planning to install a lot of cracked software, just PS and Illu

9. grenice

grenice VIP

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    let them off if you want to run the apps.
    Otherwise, pay subscription.

Norbert likes this.