Adobe Premiere Pro 2022: The comprehensive A-Z course

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by Hanyip0101, 31 Oct 2022.

1. Hanyip0101

Hanyip0101 Gold

No Limit
    4887008-e2b0-2.jpg
    Preview the course

Are you interested in video editing and want to be able to create professional productions for social media, TV, and more? Then there's no getting around the industry standard Adobe Premiere Pro.

Of course, in a basic section, you'll learn about the user interface, workspaces, preferences and tools. I'll also show you how to create exceptional text, animate your elements with keyframes, how masks and green screen can lead to even better videos and how highly professional color edits can take your sequences to the next level.

Throughout the course, we'll use fascinating project examples that encourage you to get involved and reinforce the knowledge you've learned in a practical way. For example, we'll create our own Instagram reel and Youtube intro, stabilize a shaky drone video, turn our own voice into a deep trailer voice, track objects, and much more.

I'll also show you how to link Premiere Pro with other Adobe products like After Effects, how to create your own presets, we'll consider the best render settings for your individual project and we'll go over useful external sources and templates.

For you, there's not only a handout with the most important keyboard shortcuts, but also downloadable video footage that I shot via drone, among other things, for this course to collaborate on.

So this one is a real A-Z masterclass on Premiere Pro!

If you are passionate about video creation and want to learn and understand Adobe Premiere Pro, the most professional and intuitive program available, then this course might be for you. If you are willing to use realistic examples to apply your knowledge to projects in a way that will stick with you, then this course is definitely for you!

Enroll today - I am confident that I can repay your trust in me with content and I look forward to sharing my enthusiasm for Premiere Pro with you!

...Regardless of that, I'm always available for questions, comprehension problems or suggestions in the comment section or via private message.

Who this course is for:
    • Premiere Pro newcomers who want to build comprehensive knowledge and understanding in a complete course.
    • Premiere Pro advanced users who want to learn even more about techniques and effects in a variety of use cases to further improve their workflow.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Trystar, tumwebdee, quisait and 35 others like this.
  2. sjondem

sjondem New Member

Wow! Thank you for sharing.

3. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks a lot

4. diosdado

diosdado Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks

5. halimmok