Gold Amanda Diaz - Winter Wonderland Photoshop Actions

Discussion in 'Actions' started by Nikon4life, 20 Dec 2021.

1. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Amanda Diaz - Winter Wonderland Photoshop Actions

More Info HERE

upload_2021-12-20_9-20-20.png

My complete set of Winter Wonderland Actions. Use them to enhance your images and give them that beautiful, wintery vibe.

Many photographers use photoshop actions to automate common actions taken on a project or across many projects. Having processed thousands of images, I have saved my favorite actions I use to polish up my photos. I have broken these down into categories as how I use them in my workflow. As they are preset automations, there is not much to do, other than hitting play! I have also included a tutorial on how to install these into your photoshop and how I use them in my workflow. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

8 Winter Wonderland Actions for a variety of applications and my step-by-step tutorial showing you how to install and use these in your workflow to start transforming your work with your creative vision.

upload_2021-12-20_9-21-24.png
    “These uses of these actions speed up my work and create an added dimension to my imagery. It seems and looks complicated but in actuality it takes only a few minutes to create, if even that. I receive tremendous compliments and feedback on these.”

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 26 Feb 2024
    pamsi, salleno, otol.antic and 41 others like this.
  2. ifoundserenity

ifoundserenity Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Any chance for a refresh please?

3. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Re-Upped . . . ;)

4. ifoundserenity

ifoundserenity Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks!