Gold Andrea Livieri - Expedition

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by tribal, 18 Sep 2024.

1. tribal

tribal Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    [​IMG]
    The Expedition Pack is a collection of presets that I created for myself for everyday use. As a professional Travel & Landscape photographer I shoot quite often, so it's important to me to be able to process what I get quickly and varied. Inspired by the Nordic landscapes, this set is all about desaturation and moody tones. I love cool tones, and that's the feeling I've tried to reflect in this pack.

• 6 Signature Color Lightroom Presets - Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC, Adobe Camera RAW (Regular-contrast & High-contrast version for each preset)

• 3 Lightroom Creative Profiles

• 18 Unique tools to add the finishing touch to your edits

• 9 Built-in AI “Adaptive” preset mask tools to speed up your workflow

• XMP Files Included (no old lrtemplate or DNG files)

• Endless combinations

• Presets are compatible and fully optimized for Lightroom Classic, and the Creative Cloud (CC) for Desktop

• All Presets are fully adjustable and non-destructive

• An Adobe Creative Cloud subscription (which includes the Lightroom mobile app) and a desktop computer are required for installation and use of my EXPEDITION Presets + Profiles in the Lightroom mobile app
    More info: Homepage
    Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

wmtonz, apadah24, HPSGram and 31 others like this.