Gold Anissa D - Nostalgic Romance Presets

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by notforme004, 21 Jul 2024.

1. notforme004

notforme004 Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
  2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you

3. CAORTHANNACH

CAORTHANNACH Master

Gold Member No Limit
  4. talaque

talaque Silver I

Gold Member
    already leaked goddammit
    thank you very much for the share

5. notforme004

notforme004 Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    leaked where?

6. talaque

talaque Silver I

Gold Member
    Sent you a dm

notforme004 likes this.
  7. kbelouis

kbelouis New Member

thanks

8. Snook

Snook Master

Gold Member No Limit
    If the original poster paid the 200.00 for these, which I doubt and bought them and then they were leaked, it is a bummer. But most likely the poster here got them shared from somewhere else, so what is a leak exactly? All shared sites are considered a "Leak".
    I hate leakers , especially when I have purchased things with my hard earned money and never saw my shares somewhere else until shared here.
    But if someone got these in another share forum, I would not consider it a leak. :cool:
    There are several leakers here and Gold member leakers for sure. But I doubt it can be stopped at all. The only way would be to only share among members here with a certain amount of likes but the moderators already have stated that that is apparently NOT allowed and I can see why if they are making money off of gold memberships here to new members who expect to be able to download content as a gold member.

9. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    You are being ridiculous! Every item posted here with a perceived value either will be or was leaked. Regardless of whether you posted something you purchased with your hard earned cash (that in and of itself it illegal, so get off your high-horse) it will be leaked. Members, Gold members, in a forum restricted according to the number of "Likes" or "Trophy Points" or whatever, absolutely nothing will prevent the items from being posted elsewhere.

For example, the latest item I posted in the Retouch4Me for WIN thread (restricted by number of "Likes") has been liked 15 times. However the file has been downloaded 18 times to date. There could be various reasons for this, but the likelihood is that the download link has been shared with non-qualifiers. There is no honor among thieves! I got the file elsewhere and shared it with the membership here. I don't pay for items I can get for free, and then I enjoy sharing them with others.

You can't tell me in all honesty that you don't download items from here. Do you not realize that the overwhelming majority of them (most actually) were leaked? Do you not realize that the material you download from here was purchased by someone, somewhere, at some point in time?

Even if you shared them with just your "friends", if they are active within sites like this one, your precious items purchased with your hard earned cash will be leaked by each and everyone of them given the appropriate opportunity. That's just the way it it. Move on!

10. Snook

Snook Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Sounds like you have too much time on your hands Yet you did NOT read my post, Bozo. So get off your High Horse. :p
    Of course I download shared things here, That is why I am a member, Duh? Do you even read what you write before hitting Post? o_O
    Now move along and go cry somewhere else.
    You started off critiquing me, but then when on a rant about your shared items being leaked..?
    I have 6500 likes, Master, for a reason so of course I share. Duh, again! SIlverIV

CAORTHANNACH likes this.
  11. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Oh I read what you wrote, even though much of it made little sense. For example:

"I hate leakers , especially when I have purchased things with my hard earned money and never saw my shares somewhere else until shared here. But if someone got these in another share forum, I would not consider it a leak."

Do you seriously equate "likes" on this site to experience, knowledge, and a lifetime of sharing sonny boy?

12. Snook

Snook Master

Gold Member No Limit
    With every post of yours, I am thinking you are probably one of the Leakers. :confused:
    I also think I remember you also as one who always is/was hassling people in previous threads over the years. o_O

13. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Now who is it that did NOT READ what I originally wrote? Of course I am a leaker, same as you, same as most people on this site that share.