Gold Arches National Park - A Photographer's Site Shooting guide (epub)

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by petersan, 20 Mar 2021.

1. petersan

petersan Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    https://www.amazon.com/Arches-National-Park-Photographers-Shooting-ebook/dp/B00LS3N8T8

61i-YO4-PH6q-L.jpg

This ebook is strictly about great places to see and photograph in the Moab, Utah (USA) area. It's about getting out and shooting all the iconic arches in Arches National Park, mesas, goose-necks, sunrise and sunsets in one immense but small part of southwestern USA. It provides one with many of the best scenic sites to see and photograph while at the same time assisting one in getting to know his or her way around the area. It also includes photos taken off the beaten path to add a level of adventure in discovering the area.

What makes this ebook unique in part is that I have included numerous photos of the Milky Way taken over many iconic sites such as Balanced Rock, Double Arch, The Windows, Mesa Arch and even The Mittens in Monument Valley.

For each site on the site list, I indicate if a given site is best photographed at sunrise, morning, afternoon or sunset and what places are recommended to capture the Milky Way during night sky photography work.

The scope/ range of this ebook covers the following areas:
    1. Professor and Castle Valley east of Moab and the Colorado River along US 128 in that area
    2. Arches National Park and Cache Valley
    3. Potash Road (lower Colorado River)
    4. Canyonlands
    5. Natural Bridges National Monument Park
    6. Monument Valley

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

snarkwad, Jupiter, kinet and 10 others like this.
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
  3. petersan

petersan Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Marie007, v1n and Jupiter like this.