Gold Artstation – Hard Surface ZBrush Tutorial – Modeling A UH–60 Rotor – Henry Chervenka [2021

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by MarshalWinslot, 18 Jun 2023.

1. MarshalWinslot

MarshalWinslot Silver III

YPkQsjj.jpg
    Title: Artstation – Hard Surface ZBrush Tutorial – Modeling A UH–60 Rotor – Henry Chervenka [2021, 1080p, 23gb]

Info:
    Over the years, I’ve done a lot of hard surface modeling in Zbrush and found myself learning many different techniques and workflows. I thought it might be useful to someone out there if I recorded it all on video and talked through the process with you. If you’re interested in learning more about that, this tutorial will include:

70+ Videos with 9+ hours of footage covering ZBrush Hard Surface Techniques such as:
    Zmodeler
    Zremesher (for hard surface)
    Sculptris Pro
    Booleans
    Gizmo Deformers
    Array Mesh
    Clip and Slice Brushes
    Retopology Techniques
    and more . . .
    No time-lapse demo, modeling a UH-60 Main Rotor for a practical example of the above techniques
    Audio commentary in English to accompany the videos
    Orthographic screenshots of individual parts from the UH-60 Rotor if you’re interested in modeling this piece together with me

Note: This tutorial is intended for people with intermediate to advanced experience in ZBrush. I won’t be covering beginner ZBrush processes such as user interface since there are plenty of resources out there for these. I will mainly be covering workflows and techniques.

Offical Site: https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/MggXA/hard-surface-zbrush-tutorial-modeling-a-uh-60-rotor

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 26 Jun 2023
    animelrhl and ldk like this.