Gold Audrey Woulard - Create The Light You Want

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Jupiter, 19 Apr 2024.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    https://awteaches.com/product/create-the-light-you-want/

upload_2024-4-18_23-35-49.png

Create The Light is all about lighting. Both natural and created light. Although, I will show how I edit all the images shared within the tutorial, this course is NOT about how to edit an image to mimic certain aspects of straight out of the camera lighting.

I am so excited for this course! This will be all about how to create the light you want, whenever you want. I think it is a bit of a photography “superpower” to go from “light and airy” to dark and moody” all within the same photo session! During this course, I will show you exactly how I do that. I will show examples both with behind the scenes video, and lighting diagrams regarding how I do this in various locations. I will show how I can create two different lighting looks without moving my subject. The overall time of day will be at high noon on a sunny day, but I will show you how I captured many different looks with minimal equipment. I will break everything down. There is a reason why many can not guess how I lit an image when I actually TRY to attempt to create my light, and I will give you all my secrets!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 19 Apr 2024
  2. alfern

alfern Silver IV

No Limit
    @Jupiter Wrong file, this is color brand.

3. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    fixed

4. mr.c

mr.c Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you very much!