Gold Audrey Woulard - One Light Wonder

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Jupiter, 19 Apr 2024.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    https://awteaches.com/product/one-light-wonder/

upload_2024-4-19_0-3-20.png

Have you ever wanted to learn my simple trick to capture an image during the day and make it look like it was captured at night? If so, then this tutorial is the one for you!

In the tutorial, I will go over my simple technique for capturing an image that was clearly captured during the day, and making it look like it was captured at night using just one light. I will give you my tips, along with some quick behind the scene video that demonstrates how the image was captured. It will also show you exactly how bright it was outside!

If off camera flash ( OCF ) intimidates you, this tutorial REALLY makes it very simple.

This is one of those techniques that I use with clients that is always a favorite because the client simply can’t envision what I am capturing by just looking at the scene. Because of that, it is definitely something that will set you apart from your competition!

Also included are my editing techniques for fine tuning the image for my signature look. Because the integrity of the image is captured in camera, the editing is minimal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. mr.c

mr.c Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you Jupiter very much adding to this series

3. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Awesome