Gold Audrey Woulard - Through My Eyes (Series)

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Jupiter, 19 Jul 2024.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    PRODUCT.jpg

Through My Eyes series is 2 hours of content that will be broken up into 4 separate videos.

This series is NOT about you watching me hold the camera and capturing video. That will teach you NOTHING. Instead, you will see what I see through my viewfinder. You will hear me talk as you are looking at exactly what I am looking at!

We will go over capturing video… you will see a quick behind the scenes of how I stabilize my camera without extra equipment.

You will hear me converse with my client as I am shooting. The content you will see are paid sessions. I will show an 11-year-old and a set of siblings. These are NOT models. So the footage you will view through my eyes will be me actually on the job!

You will see how I cull and edit down each clip and why.

We will then pull in the culled content into Adobe Premiere Pro CC. I will give you every single tool you will need as a portrait photographer that you will need. I will show you how to edit your footage like you would edit an image in Lightroom or Photoshop!

I also have some bonus content on editing to music.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**