Request Be A Boss: Associate Photographers and Support Staff Guide

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by zoeyh, 30 Aug 2021.

1. zoeyh

zoeyh New Member

Be A Boss: Associate Photographers & Support Staff Guide
    Buy for $699

So you're thinking about growing your business...

This is an excellent place to start!

This course is great for anyone looking to scale their business to the next level in order to earn more money. This course is applicable to all levels of photographers, new and well established. It is never too early to start thinking about hiring help or outsourcing!

Maybe you want to hire help so that you can take on more clients and earn more money. Or maybe you want to work less so you can enjoy life more! Maybe both. There are solutions for these situations and many more inside this course!

In this course we cover:
    • Outsourcing things at home
    • Outsourcing things at work
    • Hiring in house employees such as studio managers or in house retouchers
    • Hiring and training associate photographers
    • Interviewing, selecting the right candidates, the hiring process, firing,
    • Training associate photographers
    • Compensation for in house employees and associate photographers
    • And much more.

This Course also includes:
    • Worksheets for different modules to help you prepare and plan for staff
    • A worksheet for different compensation plans for associate photographers
    • Printable interview forms
    • Outsourcing worksheets
    • Delegation lists
    • A worksheet for determining the number of hours you'll be able to offer an employee
    • And more!
    This guide also has a spin-off group where we can work together on these topics as they're very specific and not always things you want to post about publicly in other groups.

I always like to mention that all spin-off groups are a courtesy item, and should they ever be discontinued or unmonitored by myself or my staff, it does not in any way devalue your purchase or entitle you to any kind of refund or compensation. I do not guarantee direct access to me via these groups as part of your purchase of any materials. They are simply a tool for us to help each other as a community, but are not correlated in any way to the price of this guide or its supplements.

All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. Please review all items in detail before purchase.

What's included?
    9 files 62 text files

Link: https://kelliconnor.podia.com/be-a-boss