Beach/Glamour/Lingerie/Nude Photoshoots what are the best tutorials?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ropotom, 6 Jul 2018.

1. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
  2. Sgto Camion

Sgto Camion Silver IV

No Limit
  3. mtsandersen

mtsandersen New Member

Before hiring the models, it is always good to know what to do, so you don't look like a complete amateur :) I've found Matt Granger's behind-the-scenes videos very good on instructing on how to talk and direct models, that is an important skill in itself. one of his latest ones in Hing Kong in particular I found instructive in that regard.
    As for the models, there are a lot of professional-level models on Instagram, photographer profiles as well as the model profiles link to each other, so easy to find. Once you start posting things, you may even get requests to collaborate, or some less-experienced models who need a portfolio. If you yourself is not experienced, a Pro model is great help though, they know how to posse well without instructions, whereas amateurs need to be directed every step and may look awkward, and use cheap shiny makeup.
    I think I'm getting better at the talking to and directing part, but certain models you just feel a lot more at ease with as they know what to do, which is much more valuable than just a nice body or face. Communication is key though.

ropotom likes this.