Gold Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v18.6.0.0009 Stable Release - WIN

Discussion in 'Video Effects' started by nkbghost, 20 Sep 2023.

1. nkbghost

nkbghost Silver I

If staff allows it, I can keep this thread updated to latest patched versions of DaVinci Resolve, as it is the primary tool I use to edit and so I always try to have the most updated version. Included is the official binaries and patch.

Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio - 18.6.2
    ngl5ZDE.jpg
    https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

DaVinci Resolve is the world’s only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post production all in one software tool! Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy for new users, yet powerful for professionals. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don’t have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks. That means you can work with camera original quality images throughout the entire process. It’s like having your own post production studio in a single app! Best of all, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you’re learning how to use the exact same tools used by Hollywood professionals!

Hollywood's #1 Post Solution
    High end professionals working on feature films and television shows use DaVinci Resolve more than any other solution! That's because it's known for incredible quality and creative tools that are light years beyond the competition. You get DaVinci's Emmy award winning image technology with 32-bit float processing, patented YRGB color science and a massive wide gamut color space for the latest HDR workflows. You also get the legendary quality of Fairlight audio processing for the best sound in the industry! With DaVinci Resolve, you get the same exact tools professional colorists, editors, VFX artists and sound engineers use every day to finish your favorite films and streaming television shows!

What's New in DaVinci Resolve 18
    DaVinci Resolve 18 features a whole new way of remote collaboration using cloud based workflows! You can host project libraries using Blackmagic Cloud and collaborate on the same timeline, in real time with multiple users all over the world. The Proxy Generator app creates and manages proxies for you. DaVinci Resolve has a new proxy menu, which makes working with them automatic. You can relink original media and proxies in a single click! Apple Neural Engine support allows up to 30x faster playback on Apple Mac M1 models. DaVinci Resolve 18 includes new Resolve FX such as ultra beauty and 3D depth maps, improved subtitling for editors, Fairlight fixed bus to FlexBus conversion and more!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    Thanks again guys :D glad to be here!

Last edited: 20 Oct 2023
    Bob, edgar123, mohabmesalam and 39 others like this.
  2. axelfreelens

axelfreelens New Member

Newcomer
    "black magic is damaged and can't be opened"

Is there a work around?

3. nkbghost

nkbghost Silver I

I will check this when I can, don't have access to Windows PC atm. Should be working though. Anyone else have any issues?

4. axelfreelens

axelfreelens New Member

Newcomer
    Excuse me, I'm in the wrong thread.. This meant for the mac version. I'm an idiot.

5. nkbghost

nkbghost Silver I

Version has been updated to 18.6.2

6. jbgood47

jbgood47 Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you :)

7. Senso12

Senso12 New Member

Gold Member
    Files not found :(

8. EP00

EP00 New Member

Gold Member
    Hi! Dead links!

9. jbgood47

jbgood47 Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Here is a link to the original files posted by @nkbghost
    Got a notice from Workupload that the files are only valid for 7 days so grab it while you can.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Bob, mohabmesalam, salleno and 12 others like this.
  10. nkbghost

nkbghost Silver I

Workupload must have removed the original files for some reason. I will look for a good alternative way to upload and repost soon

EP00 likes this.
  11. celalavci

celalavci Silver III

Gold Member
    Can you re-upload files?