Done Breaking Into Book Covers - Rekha Garton

Discussion in 'Video Requests' started by Electric Shock, 29 Mar 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electric Shock

Electric Shock Gold Nova

No Limit
    Probably a bit of a longshot but would love to have a look at this if anyone has it please:

https://www.rekhagarton.com/services/breaking-into-book-covers

Do you fall under the ‘fine art’ category when it comes to photography? Love it but find it impossible to make money? I did too. Conceptual photography is hard to sell. Simple as. I then personally swayed into stock which wasn’t my thing, it wasn’t creative enough for me. I tried weddings, I was okay and could have continued, but my heart wasn’t in it, my heart lay with ‘fine art photography’.

Maybe you love doing wedding photography, but during the quieter months, you’d like a side hustle to fall back on? Perhaps you just want some passive income from your photography? Or maybe you have a ton of images on your hard drive gathering virtual dust that you could be potentially earning income from?

Book cover photography is PERFECT for most photographers. I earn more than enough through my book cover sales to live off every single month. Yes, it varies, but if you put the work in, it pays. Self-publishing authors are higher than ever, more books are being published than ever, and even more, kindle arrived! Books are forever making a comeback. They will never die out or go out of trend. We will forever have work available.

If you want to know how to break into book cover photography, this is the course for you. I’ll talk through the basics to the high-end production line of it.

volvox and sublimnial like this.
  2. Electric Shock

Electric Shock Gold Nova

No Limit
    Just realised I have put this in Video Requests instead of Photo Requests, so if someone could move it to the correct place for me I'd be very grateful. Thank you.

3. claracake1

claracake1 Silver IV

No Limit
  4. Timberly

Timberly New Member

This is unique. I'd like to see it!

5. sublimnial

sublimnial Silver III

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.