Breed - Beauty Photography Exposed

Discussion in 'Breed' started by ak47high, 25 Mar 2018.

1. ak47high

ak47high Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    That’s right! First of all, I show you very simple, one-light setups using different modifiers to create different lighting effects for the face. You don’t need to go out and spend money on 4 lights, because we are only shooting a small portion of the frame and that is the face. I show you how you can create dramatic, powerful images using one key light and then by changing your modifiers, you can create dark, romantic looks or evenly lit, commercially accessible looks!

This portion was shot in a great studio in Downtown LA with my Los Angeles team working diligently to produce outstanding results with our IT girl, Olga. Next we fly back to NYC where I spend the day shooting with Ford Model, Carly, and I show you how PLACEMENT is key to getting beauty images that set you apart from the competition. Proper light placement is what sets apart the pros from the amateurs. You can work with the best lighting system in the world but if you don’t know where to angle your light, your work isn’t as accomplished as it could be.

We sit down with some of NYC’s most powerful industry leaders to talk about beauty photography. Marius Troy sits with beauty photographer Joshua Pestka and discusses Joshua’s career as a top beauty photographer.

This is a 40 minute interview filled with incredibly insightful information. If your dream is to become a top NYC beauty photographer, you won’t want to miss this interview. I also sit down with top make-up artist, Rachel Toledo and discuss how important her collaboration with a photographer is in producing memorable beauty work. You’ll learn how picky top make-up artists are when it comes to who they shoot with and how fundamentally prepared they are before they even leave their house to go to a beauty shoot!

And if that’s not enough, we have 3 hours of retouching tutorials that will teach you how NOT to destroy skin by using quick short cuts. David Neilands takes us through the entire steps on retouching for beauty. This potion alone is worth every dime invested on this Class Download. If you take outstanding beauty photographs but your retouching is sub-par, you just basically ruined your beauty shoot. Retouching is now as important as your lighting, your casting and your directing when shooting beauty!

https://www.jointhebreed.com/beauty-photography-exposed/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. john hedgecoe

john hedgecoe New Member

Thank you so much!!!

3. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Thank you too!!

4. Searching4TheOthers

Searching4TheOthers New Member

thanks so much