Request Bruno Caccamo - MULTIEXPOSURE TO FINE ART POSTPRODUCTION (2 courses) [ITA]

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Foxman2k, 3 May 2024.

1. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

No Limit
    Bruno Caccamo - MULTIEXPOSURE TO FINE ART POSTPRODUCTION (2 courses) [ITA]

Excusive! Practically from start to finish explanation of shooting and postprocessing of MindzEye!

HDRM 3.0 FULL: EXPERT LEVEL

Fabriano-768x1152.jpg

This course includes all the shooting and postproduction techniques that are part of my workflow and aims to fully train the student to deal with any shooting and postproduction conditions of night-time urban multi-exposures.

The aim is to be able to create less standardized or inflated photographs, without limiting your imagination and being able to insert, if necessary, non-static elements to give dynamism and immortalize a particular moment.

The aim is to combine some concepts of street photography with urban nocturnal multi-exposure using different shooting techniques, the study of perspective and the shooting point.

The shooting technique is new and is fundamental to being able to create this type of image while post-production, unlike the standard path only, is more creative, transmitting to the student some concepts of color theory, which is fundamental for obtaining a harmonious result and giving the right three-dimensionality to the scene.

Course duration: 7 hours € 280.00

COMPLEMENTARY MODULE HDRM 3.0: EXPERT LEVEL FOR URBAN NIGHT FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY AND COLOR THEORY

Orvieto-768x1151.jpg

Advanced refinement add-on module.

This course was born from the need to make night-time urban photographs less standardized, inserting non-static elements to give dynamism and immortalize a particular moment, making this type of images unique

The aim is to combine some concepts of street photography with urban nocturnal multi-exposure using different shooting techniques, the study of perspective and the shooting point.

The shooting technique is new and is fundamental to being able to create this type of image while the post-production, unlike the standard path, is more creative, transmitting to the student some concepts of color theory, which is fundamental for obtaining a harmonious result and giving the correct three-dimensionality to the scene.

Course duration: 3 hours € 150.00

The lessons can be held either in my studio or via Skype via screen sharing and cover topics of both a theoretical and practical nature.

Recording of the individual course session is provided.

I would suggest a Group Buy! Anyone interested? I'm in!

2. Hanyip0101

Hanyip0101 Gold

No Limit
    I’m in for a GB. Anyone?

3. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

No Limit
    I'm also + 1

4. Hanyip0101

Hanyip0101 Gold

No Limit
  5. Giuseppe Gargano

Giuseppe Gargano New Member

Gold Member
  6. Hanyip0101

Hanyip0101 Gold

No Limit
    But I'll need someone to do EN sub for the videos as I can't understand IT LOL

7. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

No Limit
    I don't mind to create auto sub-s (like I did before for few other courses), what we need it is the source ;)

Hanyip0101 and avad like this.
  8. avad

avad Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    It will be great

9. mr.c

mr.c Master

Gold Member No Limit
    would be in as well but would need ENGL subtitles.