canon 6d raw files

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by khabibos, 2 Jan 2020.

1. khabibos

khabibos Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    hello
    can anyone please share with me some canon raw files preferably portraits or any images with skin tones or foliage . i wanna jump from my nikon d3400 to a full frame and my choice is canon 6d so if anyone could share some raw files i would appreciate it .

KianMousazadeh likes this.
  2. mike35

mike35 Silver IV

@khabibos,

I had the 6D, I currently own two Canon and Pentax systems and over 50 lenses and they give me a lot of satisfaction. Before changing the Nikon you should ask yourself why, you are sure that changing with the 6D you will get much better photos, just because one is an aps and the other a full-frame, but entry level!
    However, these are personal choices and / or evaluations, so maximum respect.
    If you think you can send me an email address where I can send you some photos taken with the 6D, in RAW (CR2).

email: maw_2017@libero.it

3. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Interesting points and multi-variables go into making an ultimate decision on camera body and lens system. A large percentage (at the time; and would be applicable today) is how the camera feels in your hands and the ease of control layout accessibility (keeping in mind there's an initial hump to incorporate muscle-memory). Sensors and the digital engines are phenomenal these days and dynamic range is getting better each iteration of model (for the most part).

Obviously a Nikon-centric peep myself (glass invested) - but if I were to do it again: would definitely weigh the options that Fuji presents.

Whatever you ultimately decide - best wishes! This site is a treasure trove of resources . . .

A small sample gallery here with jpeg / raw files
    https://www.dpreview.com/sample-galleries/8212334571/canon-eos-6d-mark-ii-sample-gallery/8176867544

Last edited: 17 Oct 2021
    fery and lkngood like this.