Capacity Issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by dinobytes, 11 Mar 2021.

1. dinobytes

dinobytes Expert

Gold Member No Limit
    I'm working on getting together Revive IPSM and it looks like just this course alone is going to fill up around 40gb! I really don't want to have to pay to host this. Any suggestions?

2. tribal

tribal Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Split in 4 parts and upload to 4 different Mega accounts?

3. dinobytes

dinobytes Expert

Gold Member No Limit
    and create 3 more email addresses, right? How are other people keeping tracking of multiple emails and mega accounts?

4. tribal

tribal Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Well, I use the same email, but just add sequential number at the end. Password is also the same for all accounts, so easy to remember everything.

5. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    With GMail just add a '+' at the end of your handle, Mega thinks its a different email (not sure if this works with other providers):
    jacksmith@gmail

jacksmith+01@gmail
    jacksmith+02@gmail
    jacksmith+03@gmail

They all go to the Inbox (I would deactivate 'conversation view' so as to see the emails individually)

If you are using GMail just open Google Docs and create a Google spreadsheet and fill it up as you go along.

I recommend that you create a base folder with a link (not to be shared with anyone) so in case Mega activates deletion (45 days) you can easily import the contents into another account; once Mega activates deletion you can only upgrade($) or download/import into other account before deletion (you can not perform any other action, like create a download link or delete contents) so the link to the base folder is essential for a quick backup *learned this the hard way.