Gold Christian Mate Grab - CMG - Midjourney AI Lightroom Presets

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by e.ostman, 15 Sep 2023.

1. e.ostman

e.ostman Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Christian Mate Grab - CMG - Midjourney AI Lightroom Presets

Midjourney-Lightroom-Presets.webp (1000×1000) und 12 weitere Seiten - Geschäftli.png

rednekk.eth_shot_on_kodachrome_by_Gregory_Halpern_film_grain_ha_2349afd5-3221-4d.png rednekk.eth_netflix_the_end_of_the_f_world_cinestill_on_a_road__1a07aa43-343a-4f.png rednekk.eth_cinematic_aesthetics_1887_offroad_vehicle_in_a_huge_fc8318bb-183b-48.png rednekk.eth_35mm_80s_houseparty_two_girls_having_a_conversation_0b1f2966-ab0e-4c.png

Expand your creative potential and transform your Midjourney or Stable Diffusion images into stunning works of art with my Lightroom Presets for Midjourney AI. This pack contains 5 Lightroom Presets that are specifically designed to enhance your AI-generated images, giving them an organic film look with subtle grain, muted colors, and a cinematic vibe in just a few clicks.

Whether you're a seasoned artist or just starting out with AI image generation, these presets will help you achieve a professional, more true-to-life, and refined aesthetic with minimal effort. They are perfect for adding a unique touch to your images, making them stand out in any portfolio or social media feed.

Features of this Pack:

• 5 .xmp Lightroom Presets (Works with Lightroom Desktop & Mobile)
    • Cinematic colors & Film Grain
    • Works with regular midjourney resolution or upscaled images
    If you want to see how these presets look, just visit my instagram @neverninetofive - I've posted several midjourney series over there!

https://store.christianmategrab.com/products/midjourney-ai-lightroom-presets

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**