Clickin'moms Finding the light among the shadows with Allison McSorley

Discussion in 'Clickin Moms' started by Freddy04, 27 Aug 2018.

1. Freddy04

Freddy04 Silver IV

No Limit
    store_FindingLightAmongTheShadows__80769.1425933581.jpg

https://store.clickinmoms.com/finding-light-among-the-shadows-with-allison-mcsorley/

Allison McSorley is known for her expressive, dramatic light portraiture along with her ability to capture meaningful connections with the camera. In this breakout session, she shares the lessons she’s learned along the way, including her approach to photographing children in directional light. She provides specific pointers on using light and processing to create dramatic and compelling images. Allison also discusses overcoming unexpected obstacles, embracing authenticity, and avoiding comparison, as well as several other practical lessons to help inspire and challenge you in your own journey.

Bio:

Allison is a natural light hobby photographer currently living in Brooklyn, NY with her husband and two young children. Like many new moms, she picked up a camera early on as a means to document the milestones and fleeting everyday moments in her children’s lives. Since then, she has become passionate about creating artistic, meaningful and genuine images of her children and their journey through childhood. You can view her work at allisonmcsorleyphotography.com.

What will you receive?

A 75-page PDF that covers topics such as using limited light to create strong images, color and black and white processing workflow, recognizing opportunities, embracing the unexpected and remaining true to yourself.

Two screen capture videos totaling 25 minutes detailing Allison’s processing workflow, including her black and white conversions.

An 8-minute screen capture video on using the clone stamp, patch, and spot healing tools in Photoshop.

A 3-minute screen capture video on the power of Photoshop’s Multiply Blend Mode.

30 minute Q&A video based exclusively from the questions submitted by participants of the live breakout session. 30 minute Q&A video based exclusively from the questions submitted by participants of the live breakout session.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Cinzano, qanthoniop, Vanya and 91 others like this.
  2. xjjx

xjjx Master

Gold Member No Limit
    TY...but it's incomplete @Freddy04 ?

According to Info there's no :
    "Two screen capture videos totaling 25 minutes detailing Allison’s processing workflow, including her black and white conversions.
    An 8-minute screen capture video on using the clone stamp, patch, and spot healing tools in Photoshop.
    A 3-minute screen capture video on the power of Photoshop’s Multiply Blend Mode."

3. Freddy04

Freddy04 Silver IV

No Limit
    I just checked, it seems to be all there, maybe it didn't load everything up right now. Let me know if you can find everything there :)

4. Fiesta

Fiesta Silver IV

No Limit
    Freddy, wonderful share! Thank you so much! I love all stuff from ClickinMoms. I hope admin will make a specific education folder/page with their materials, as with other educational providers. Does it happen for you to also have Tales of the Moment: Your Secret Formula for Picture Perfect?

Freddy04 likes this.
  5. xjjx

xjjx Master

Gold Member No Limit
    TY @Freddy04 ...now everything is Up

Freddy04 likes this.
  6. Freddy04

Freddy04 Silver IV

No Limit
    You're welcome! :)Unfortunately I don't have the course you are looking for. I hope so too, it would be easier to find them ;)

7. 203delta

203delta New Member

thank you