Cole Thompson - Discovering Your Vision in Black & White Photography

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Jupiter, 28 May 2021.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Cole Thompson - Discovering Your Vision in Black & White Photography. (2.9 hrs)

Part 1: Cole takes a road trip to Death Valley and shows you how he shoots his landscapes.
    Part 2: Cole shows you how he processes his images in Photoshop to get his signature B&W abstract look.

Discovering-Your-Vision-download-cover-1-768x1027.jpg

https://colethompsonphotography.com/2015/09/10/video-discovering-vision-black-white/

From Website:

Several years ago a friend of mine, Greg McKean of Master Photo Workshops, shot a video featuring me in Death Valley. And through a series of unfortunate events, we were never able to finish it…until now.

This video is entitled “Discovering Your Vision in Black and White.” It’s a two CD set: one shot in the field and the other at the computer showing my very simple Photoshop techniques including dodging and burning with a pen and tablet.

My biggest concern while shooting was: What if I don’t see any good images, I’ll be documenting myself failing! Fortunately we found a few including “The Road to Nowhere” above. This video will show you how I saw it, shot it and processed it.

2005-5-9-RailRoad-Tracks-Final-2-10-2007-1000-1-670x447.jpg

Link:
    https://p-v.club/threads/cole-thomp...in-black-white-photography.31830/#post-142053

Last edited by a moderator: 13 Jul 2021
    hadisal, Sushiman, dirrarn and 20 others like this.
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Would somebody mirror me please? I need to free up storage.

3. nefuk

nefuk Gold

No Limit
    Here's a Mega mirror:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

cookooe, Jupiter, ds88 and 17 others like this.