ColorSchemer Studio v2.1.0

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by cassini, 12 Dec 2018.

1. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Guys, I would like to share to you an alternative for ColourMapX, AdobeKuler / Adobe Color CC, Palleton - Color Scheme Designer Just checking things out if you want to go for an analog or add it on your collection and also, the best way in helping you in making presentatons about of the Color Theory.

ColorSchemer Studio is a useful application for Windows designed to automatically create color schemes.

The main screen of ColorSchemer Studio displays a wheel where you can see the tones of other colors that go well with the color you provide.

The other two tabs will show you the colors that match yours so that you can use them when working on your creation and as an outline of what your webpage could be with the color scheme that you have made.

ColorSchemer Studio also includes a tool that allows you to extract the most prominent colors from an image or photograph and then work with them.

v7gi6a.jpg
    fyeq2d.jpg
    qpicms.jpg
    261i849.jpg
    e1evps.jpg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 12 Dec 2018
    a2dols, ardian, conamx and 20 others like this.
  2. Philoryang

Philoryang Gold Nova

No Limit
    um.. i cant say this is "better" than ColourMapX. because CMX finds the color pallet and then "can apply it" to any image you choose. ColorSchemer Studio doesnt do that. CMX lets you select from 5-9 colors in a subject image. did you even try it? did you see any videos on how Cou8lourmapX works? and ColorSchemer Studio. is soo old (2010 ) . and there are no youtube videos on it in English. all except one is in Indian language. ColourmapX is the best approach to color mapping and applying it to other images.

3. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Up, sharing to those new comers ;)