Request Coloured Gels Actions - Jake Hicks Photography

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by cassini, 6 Apr 2021.

1. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Coloured Gel Packs
    I've been fortunate enough to work together with one of the largest gel manufacturers in the world to pull together these three exclusive gel packs. and these packs incorporate all the gels I use on regular basis to create my distinctive coloured gel shots.

Each of the three packs cover three very different colour ranges.

Definitive Colour Pack
    The Definitive Colour Pack that contains my core saturated colours. These are the colours I use for maximum saturation and impact, plus for convenience this pack also includes a few duplicates of the main colours to create specific looks that incorporate side lighting or any other lighting that needs duplicates of the same colour from multiple angles.

upload_2021-4-6_22-17-52.png
    upload_2021-4-6_22-20-53.png

Pastels Colour Pack
    The Pastels Colour Pack contains a range of softer, more subtle colour tones. This pack is great for when you don't want colour to completely dominate a shot or if you want to just add an accent of colour to compliment certain items or fashion pieces. Plus, this pack also contains duplicate gels of the main core colours.

upload_2021-4-6_22-21-37.png
    upload_2021-4-6_22-23-19.png

Utility Gel Pack
    The Utility Gel Pack is a range of filters that are primarily for more utilitarian tasks or subtler cinematic effects. It contains colour balancing gels for both daylight and tungsten in the form of Colour Temperature Orange (CTO) and Colour Temperature Blue (CTB) gels, plus it also contains neutral density (ND) gels and diffusion gels. You can either use these gels on their own or in conjunction with any of the other gel packs.

upload_2021-4-6_22-24-55.png
    upload_2021-4-6_22-30-32.png

https://tradesecrets.live/product/all-3-jake-hicks-packs/

Last edited: 6 Apr 2021