Gold Commercial Cinematography - The Foundation

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by h1ghm1nd, 5 Oct 2022.

1. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Description:
    [​IMG]

Commercial Cinematography: The Foundation
    A Step-By-Step Course to Master Pre-Production & Build Your Commercial Career

LEARN THE KEY ELEMENTS OF PRE-PRODUCTION
    EXPAND YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROCESS

If you are just starting your career in cinematography, and you haven't really taken the time to evaluate the commerical pre-production process, then you are absolutely doing your projects and your career a disservice.

Understanding the core components of pre-production and the business side of commercial cinematography is a great way to jump start a career but gaining access to that experience can feel unattainable.

How can you break in to the industry? Who are the key players in the commercial process? How should I Build my network? What is expected from a DP before a shoot? What are the key steps not to overlook in pre-production?

In Commercial Cinematography: The Foundation, I'll walk you step-by-step through the entire process of booking and executing commercial jobs in pre-production.

Great projects are made in Pre-Production and this course will show you a proven step-by-step process that can take your work to the next level.

COURSE INFORMATION
    HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH COMMERCIAL CINEMATOGRAPHY: THE FOUNDATION

This course was designed with the aspiring cinematographer in mind. If you're new to the commercial world and you're looking for step-by-step guidance, this is the course for you.
    • A Clear Roadmap, outlining when to focus your energy on specific elements to maximize your time and investment.
    • Instant Access.There are 8 unique modules with over 60 lessons (over 7 hours), taking you from finding the work to walking on to set.
    • Lifetime access & Free Updates. As a working DP I am testing this workflow in the field each and every week. As I learn new approaches this course will receive regular updates.
    • Gain Exclusive Access to a Discord Community to discuss the course and exchange ideas with your fellow DPs.

Link:
    https://wanderingdp.teachable.com/p/commercial-cinematography-the-foundation

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. white871

white871 Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    thank you!

3. khabibos

khabibos Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    wow . thanks

4. Lugee

Lugee Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you.