Complete VSCO 5D MK IV CameraProfiles + 1D-X Mark II + 1D-X Mark III & DVLOP 1D-X Mark III.

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by REMPG, 25 Jun 2020.

1. REMPG

REMPG Silver I

Hi everyone. This is my first share here in the forum.

Since all the presets from VSCO are not supported with the new 1DX III, I decided to convert all the profiles. 5D Mark IV profiles that have been shared on the entire internet are incomplete, some profiles are missing. I also noticed when working on this that some of them are profiles not even related to VSCO, those camera profiles were copied from other developers and only renamed in their code not converted from the original previsously revision models. That's why everybody is having problems. Renaming the code with a Hex editor doesn't entirely work, even less if those profiles are not from VSCO Film... dcp files need to be converted.

Here are the CameraProfiles for 1DX Mark III and 5D Mark IV for the entire series of VSCO Film from 01 to 07. All working seamlessly.

Also I’ve converted 1DX III DVLOP camera profiles to use with DVLOP, DVLOP SS, DVLOP V2, DVLOP FILM II. Gold members only.

Bare in mind that VSCO Film is not supported anymore, these profiles are converted from the previous models… which means changes with tone curves can occur since the sensor is not 100% the same, although differences are pretty much minimal in color and film emulations still much better with a camera profile than using VSCO standard presets since the last ones use adobe standard color profile.

Hope everyone can finally have VSCO working with new canon cameras now.

Note: If for some reason some presets show the missing profile error, I’ve uploaded the entire Film Series as well. You just need to replace the problematic presets you have on your computer with the new ones I've uploaded. Again, that issue is due to the presets available on the internet being wrongly renamed in their code over and over gain.

VSCO Profiles
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    DVLOP Profiles
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 27 Jun 2020
  2. razzi

razzi Silver II

Amazing work.
    Any chance to get the same for Canon EOS R6?

ssserickson likes this.
  3. Leonidas04

Leonidas04 Silver IV

No Limit
    Thanks a ton for sharing these profiles! Would you mind sharing how you convert profiles for a new camera model? I would like to know if I can convert the 5D mark IV profiles to work on R5 raw files.

4. Kyllah

Kyllah Gold

No Limit
    thanks !

5. Dilzze

Dilzze New Member

Newcomer
    Any chance to get the same for Canon EOS R6?

6. Juanmaasecas

Juanmaasecas Silver I

One more interested here in R5

7. Dmytros

Dmytros New Member

Newcomer
    Thanks!

8. photographernichols

photographernichols New Member

Newcomer
    Can I send you a coffee or something? You just made my life so much better. Seriously, cannot thank you enough.

9. fery

fery New Member

how to convert dcp files? please