Constellation Presets by Joy Zamora, Wedding Photographer

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by fandre, 20 Jan 2022.

1. fandre

fandre Silver IV

File-2-e1615480969953-768x970.png
    Joy Zamora presets has been created to work in any light situation. Pushing the earthy tones that will make your photos warm and intimate. You will find a contrasted black and white and a grain one.

You will find 5 high quality presets, extensively tested in multiple images and different light situations.

1.ANDROMEDA | 2. CENTAURUS | 3. BOREALIS | 4. DRACO | 5. LYRA | 6.MAIORIS | 7. AQUILA

*These presets have been created by a Canon user. However, I’ve tried them in Sony and Fuji and the work perfectly as well.

The presets have been made to edit in a version of Lightroom that accepts .XML files.

joyzamora-1-2-1365x2048.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    For over seven years I have traveled the world photographing unique places and people. Every space, every skin tone, every light is different. A small universe encompassed in our planet earth.

Managing to edit our photographs while maintaining a unity and visual narrative is not always easy, so I have spent months developing and adjusting my colors so that they can be adapted to almost any situation with spectacular results.

The "Constellation" presets are a universe of their own, a representation of the diversity and dynamism of our world, the perfect frame to tell your own stories, to further embellish your travels, your projects and every single photograph you take.

Each one represents a different place, a different tone and a unique atmosphere. Without exaggeration and without aggressive editing, Constellation seeks the naturalness and real beauty of everything around us.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed designing them. Create your own color universe.

2. 5mentarios

5mentarios New Member

Its only gold members?

3. byMrart

byMrart Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
  4. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Yes, only GOLD. 5mentarios

5. 5mentarios

5mentarios New Member