COVID-19 Stay at Home Tell Your Story Using Photos with Daniela Mellen

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Nikon4life, 8 Jul 2020.

1. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    COVID-19 Stay at Home Tell Your Story Using Photos with Daniela Mellen

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/COVID-19-Stay-at-Home-Tell-Your-Story-Using-Photos/1037926233

upload_2020-7-7_22-6-58.png

The global pandemic, known as COVID-19, has affected everyone in ways, unimaginable just a few months ago. As a people, we are united in trying to suppress the virus and transmission, but we are affected individually, as well.

Each of us has a story to tell. In many ways, our stories overlap and coincide with others trying to get through these times, but ultimately, we each have our own voice.

In this brief class, I will show a few techniques to record your own story of survival and life, throughout these stay-at-home measures using photographs. Our daily lives; how we cope, how we thrive, and how we amuse ourselves, will be turned into memories. We can do that all with a snapshot of a moment in time. Some photographs can be staged, to help us turn a concept, or otherwise difficult to snap photo, into a visual image.

I hope to inspire you with some suggestions and demonstrate some quick techniques that will help you to organize your photos during this time and create an environment for you to express yourself through art.

You’ll need your phone to take pictures, or whatever method you choose to photograph people and things. Then, I’ll give you some ideas of what to do with all those photos.

This class is geared towards all levels of photographers and is designed as a photo composition course, rather that a discussion of photography skills for your camera.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 20 Jan 2021