Gold Create YouTube Thumbnails That Explode Your Views

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by yurakorg, 13 Aug 2023.

1. yurakorg

yurakorg Gold

No Limit
    Снимок.JPG

Thumbnails are the single most important part of YouTube success.

It doesn’t matter how amazing your video is – if people don’t click your video, you’re not gonna grow and that’s why to me, they’re the number one thing to crack on YouTube.

But, it gets even crazier…

With sooo many competitors flocking to YouTube and mega creators dropping a cool $20,000 on a single image, how on earth are you supposed to keep up?

Well, you need a dynamic duo:

1. Killer skills to create ultra-clickable images

2.Feedback from others so you know what’s hot and what’s not

But here’s the thing: there hasn’t been a one-stop shop to learn all the ins and outs of effective thumbnail design, or a community of fellow YouTubers who really get what makes a thumbnail rock to provide feedback… until now.

That’s why I created Thumbnail University!
    After chatting with hundreds of YouTubers and realizing that they all faced the same growth roadblock (yep, you guessed it – thumbnails), I knew I had to build a course and feedback community that tackled this problem head-on.

And let me tell you, the results speak for themselves! Check then out below.

https://film-booth.com/thumbnail-university/

link
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Lugee

Lugee Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks.