Creative cloud just been cancelled.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dragnpete265, 2 Mar 2022.

1. dragnpete265

dragnpete265 New Member

Gold Member
    Hi,
    Not sure if this the right forum.

I've had a creative cloud photo plan for the last few years, initially it was paid via credit card, but for the last year or so, i've been been using the offer codes obtained with the seagate portable/expansion drive.

I've now recieved an email from adobe, saying my account has been cancelled due to fradulent activitiy on my account. I contacted customer services, and they say the codes are not valid, as the codes were not frrom authorised 'reseller. The drives were bought from Currys/PC World and amazon, and were brand new.

Has anyone else has anything similiar?

Thanks,
    Pete

2. puppetwarp

puppetwarp Gold Nova

No Limit
    Wow thats weird.....I have done exactly the same thing and so far no issue for me... bought a Seagate drive around December and then another one last month.....entered the codes for 8 months free subscription to the photography package .... I have been using the photography package for years.

3. dinobytes

dinobytes Gold

No Limit
    I'm surprised it worked for you this long. I received free codes with my seagate drive and none of them worked, stating I had already redeemed a code in the past.