CreativeLive - Family Portraits with Michele Celentano

Discussion in 'CreativeLive' started by anonzzz, 6 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    vzi0uCk.jpg
    ***** This is a rebroadcast version *****

CLASS DESCRIPTION

Illustrate Relationships.

Learn family photography from Michele Celentano! You'll learn how to pose and light groups, but to be a family photographer you also have to be a psychologist, director, sales manager, a marketing director and post-production expert. Spending three days with Michele will help you find the style of family portraits that you love, learn how to create portraits that illustrate family relationships and learn how to work with people of all ages, from newborn to 99.

REVIEWS:

Michele is a wonderful instructor. I really enjoyed how there was teaching then a real life photo session. This was very helpful to see the techniques in action! The class doesn't stop there. Michele goes into how she runs her business and her pricing techniques. This was just as helpful as the portrait posing and techniques.
    ---
    Michele commands her subjects as brilliantly as she commands her camera, whether posing people or becoming friends with them. She illustrates how to master a portrait session with confidence and poise (even when screaming). Beyond this, beyond the clarity of her lessons, watching her photo shoots is simply great entertainment.
    ---
    I love this class! I am transitioning from film & television to photography, specifically children and families, and this class is wonderful! I am only on Day 1, class 6 (The art of posing) and I have learned so much that I have already applied to my own photography. If you're like me, you have come across other's photos and thought "meh", and then you come across some and you are like "wow!". What is the difference? Well there are many factors that make a great portrait, but one aspect I hadn't spent as much time thinking about was posing. You don't think about how important posing is until you see it in action here. I am looking forward to the rest of this series and soaking up all of her experience and knowledge. She's cute and quirky, and very organized in her teaching. Thank you Michele, great class!

REFERENCE:
    https://www.creativelive.com/class/photographing-families-michele-celentano

DOWNLOAD:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    [PDF] Photographing Families: Tips for Capturing Timeless Images - Michele Celentano is available at
    G3qf3wes.jpg
    https://p-v.club/index.php?threads/...uring-timeless-images-michele-celentano.3140/

Last edited: 6 Aug 2018
    Coraline, Mr.Adel, tillytt and 62 others like this.
  2. Shark13

Shark13 Silver I

Dead Folder

3. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    The following is working link;

CreativeLive - Family Portraits with Michele Celentano

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Coraline, jasver22, 2slippers and 7 others like this.
  4. Coraline

Coraline Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

Hidden Content: