CreativeMarket – Wild Wishes – 6 Lightroom Presets 4876700

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by kolonija, 7 Dec 2020.

1. kolonija

kolonija Master

Gold Member No Limit
    https://creativemarket.com/Kate.buke/4876700-Wild-Wishes-–-6-Lightroom-Presets
    cover-01-.jpg
    About the Product
    Essential outdoor photo editing – professional toning with Lightroom 6 Presets Bundle "Wild Wishes" for desktop and mobile devices. Trendy aesthetic look for travel and nature photography. Make your photos beautiful in one click! Rustic vibes on!

These presets perfectly fit to make colors matte, atmospheric, soft and natural with gently film grain and color improvement that lets your gallery feel really modern and cool. Must have for blogger, photographer and traveler! Awesome for photos of forests, adventures and nature sightseeings. Tested on real-life photos and different devices.

W H A T ' S I N S I D E

• 4 Color Lightroom presets for desktop + mobile (.dng, .xmp, .lrtemplate formats)
    • 2 Black and white Lightroom presets for desktop + mobile (.dng, .xmp, .lrtemplate formats)
    • preset installation PDF guide
    • made for Lightroom, syncing with mobile Lightroom App
    • compatible with .jpg, .png and .raw images
    • trendy film and moody look
    Feel free to contact me for any support according to your order or using your presets. And please, note that your images should be good and aesthetic to look great with presets.

B O N U S :

Tag #katebuke or @kate.buke your beautiful shots edited with Buke presets in Instagram and be featured in my stories. With love, Kate.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

jrcoomber, apadah24, shaana and 15 others like this.