Gold Daniel Battersby - The Elements - The Forest Series Presets

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by diptakdutta, 28 Apr 2021.

1. diptakdutta

diptakdutta Silver IV

No Limit
    Description:
    Forest is the first series of Daniel’s premium Lightroom preset collection, The Elements, that contains 13 Lightroom Presets available for Desktop & Mobile focusing on cinematic tones with muted greens and desaturated silvered blues based on famous forests of the world. The Forest preset series is Daniel’s own presets that he personally uses to achieve his unique aesthetic. Daniel has developed his presets to be used as a base. He believes that no two photos are the same, so the edit should not be the same either.

I have also included my signature Toolkit which contains 30 tools. Daniel has built these presets to help improve your editing workflow, achieve his unique colour aesthetic, and speed up post-processing, all the while maintaining a masterfully clean appeal to your images.

THE FOREST SERIES // THE OVERVIEW
    Based on the famous forests of the world, I have created the following presets as an ode to the beauty of our planet. The Earth has so much to offer and our forests are one of our most naturally abundant places on the planet, but also one of the most fragile. They are home to some of the most biodiverse ecosystems, ancient history planted in their roots, and one of the world’s largest consumers of carbon dioxide which gives us all the more reason to protect them. With the threat of climate change, we rely on our forests far more than we ever have and so I am donating 10% of the proceeds to Cool Earth – an initiative that is working to preserve rainforests across the globe. To find out more about Cool Earth and their recent initiatives, please visit their website here.

Daniel Battersby 1.png

Link:

https://danielbattersby.com/the-elements-presets/the-forest-series/

Download:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 24 May 2021
  2. Halfevil

Halfevil Silver IV

Gold Member
    These are great! And just as important to me, when you import them into Lightroom they actually organize under the author's name, as I like! Thank you.

absentia and diptakdutta like this.
  3. diptakdutta

diptakdutta Silver IV

No Limit
    Thanks a lot for appreciating!
    Glad you like it. I too like these presets very much. Especially for macro stuffs. These presets tame the greens very efficiently.

Halfevil likes this.
  4. Halfevil

Halfevil Silver IV

Gold Member
    I've not used them before, but now with the photos I've seen and your endorsement I'm totally looking forward to trying them!