DaVinci Resolve Studio 19.0.0.69 (x64) Portable [WIN]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by zaka, 26 Aug 2024.

1. zaka

zaka Silver III

Gold Member
    [​IMG]

Davinci Resolve is the most advanced set of tools for editing, color correction and audio processing in one application. In the production of feature films and TV series, DaVinci Resolve is used more often than other software products, because it allows grading at an exceptionally high level. Relatively recently, professional editing tools were added to it, and the latest version also includes Fairlight tools for audio processing. Now, instead of three applications, it is enough to have one, and to switch between different tasks, you only need to click a mouse button. In addition, the possibility of joint creativity of several people within the framework of one project is provided.

What's new in DaVinci Resolve 19.0
    https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/readme/cb45c8e75fcc459497f21ecbba3b0174

Download File Size: 4.7 GB

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    There is no password

a2dols, Dave.Rich, Kwitzerk and 14 others like this.
  2. Puterboy1

Puterboy1 Gold

No Limit
    Does this mean it's cracked?

3. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Yes, of course!

4. Puterboy1

Puterboy1 Gold

No Limit
    Unfortunately somewhere along the way, I am stuck on the activate window. Can you PLEASE DM me with a license key?

5. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    You have done something wrong! There is no activation or license key. So walk me through your exact steps in your attempt to run this program.

Are you trying to use "Cloud" with a hacked program? If so, forget it.

Last edited: 27 Aug 2024
  6. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Once you have un-archived the program, click on ResolvePortable.exe. Answer "Yes" and "Allow" to the questions presented. You can then click on either of the options to start the program. The first option simply runs through your system and indicates what you have and allows you to indicate prior experience with similar software. If you know what you're doing you can select the second option and begin.

That's all there is to it, except as indicated above, you cannot use the "Cloud" with a hacked program which should be self explanatory!

I have added the above for the benefit of anyone doing something incorrectly and experiencing a similar problem. I will NOT be making myself available to assist further. There is plenty of instructional information available via internet and YouTube.

7. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit