DE - The Ultimate Guide To Photography - Post Production - 1st Edition 2023 [PDF]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by JohnDo, 26 May 2023.

1. JohnDo

JohnDo Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    DE - The Ultimate Guide To Photography - Post Production - 1st Edition 2023 [PDF]

1684991499_the-ultimate-guide-to-photography-post-production-1st-edition-2023_downmagaz_net.jpg

The Ultimate Guide To Photography - Post Production, 1st Edition 2023
    English | 148 pages | PDF | 168.4 MB

Discover the ultimate guide to photography with 146 pages of expert advice, techniques, and pro secrets! This first edition digital bookazine covers everything from portraits to landscapes and compositing skills. Elevate your photography game with this essential resource.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. Lugee

Lugee Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks.

JohnDo likes this.
  3. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver III

Thank you @JohnDo. Post production is both a personal weakness, and something that seems a cheat to me. I am trying to overcome that thinking, but I am big on "straight out of the camera" which explains my love of street, well crafted portraiture (shaped lighting, good direction for posing, etc.). I can see correcting alignment and for lens deficiencies, but when people start significantly changing elements, is it still a photo? There is a brief chapter that talks about my thoughts. Sorry for my ruminations. Again thanks for your generosity.

Last edited: 28 May 2023
    JohnDo likes this.