Deleted files - duplicates (Gold vs free)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by AdamantD18, 20 May 2019.

1. AdamantD18

AdamantD18 Silver IV

Good day Admins

I see the post I added got deleted, due to it being a duplicate of someone else who uploaded it.

The one I uploaded, I felt like sharing to this wonderful community without it being Gold.
    Can that not be a preference I decide on? even if there is one up?

There are uploads with many gold tags, these uploads are being added everyday, that some of us can't really contribute to this community...

I understand that if you purchase something and would like to share but not share it to everyone, then thats what you decide.

Just saying...

2. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    think about it.....if someone posts a GOLD share, and then you share the SAME thing for ALL.....does that make sense to you? Not only is it a duplicate, it's basically stealing likes that the GOLD op should be receiving.....ya?

absentia, Robert and cassini like this.
  3. AdamantD18

AdamantD18 Silver IV

Yes. everyone who is a gold member gets to see the link when they like it... So everyone without gold member can’t... so obviously you won’t get many likes... so how is that stealing likes?

If it wasn’t gold and it was a free link and I upload a free link then that’s stealing...

4. balenciphoto

balenciphoto Gold

No Limit
    Hm.. so I will download all the GOLD content and just share it again free because now the files on my computer are mine and if I fell like sharing to everyone... does it make sense to you?

Yes, I know you can have bought it and now want to share to everyone, but is the same thing... no one will be verifying if you truly purchased the course... 1st poster decided that it will be gold so it will be gold to everyone. If you want you can share what you've bought to other places

my 2c

lkngood likes this.
  5. AdamantD18

AdamantD18 Silver IV

True, but I respect this community because it’s helped me grow, so I won’t go and download from the gold links here to share for free... anywhere else...

Just who I am as a person.

6. AdamantD18

AdamantD18 Silver IV

Just to be clear if I say had to post a link and it’s free and some else posts up the same thing but makes it gold, who has the 1st Preference?

If so would the gold post get deleted? And would those likes be stolen from the free post??

7. balenciphoto

balenciphoto Gold

No Limit
    I guess if its a duplicate post it will be deleted, no matter if its gold or not... doesn't make sense to me to post gold content if it's already free here.
    If someone else have already shared something here, don't post it again...

absentia likes this.