Done Dmirty Baev – Portrait Photo Processing Tutorial

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Kyllah, 26 Nov 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyllah

Kyllah Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    [​IMG]

In the following video, I demonstrate my approach to photo processing. You will become familiar with the instruments and techniques I use for portrait retouching, and what needs to be done to get the painterly effect in your portraits.

[​IMG]

What you will learn:
    • How to clean up skin
    • How to dodge & burn
    • How to color & tone
    • How to enhance eyes
    • How to bring volume into skin and hair

This video covers the whole photo processing which starts with converting raw files. There is no empty rhetoric in my tutorial but only the relevant information about retouching and processing technics.

[​IMG]

I use the following plugins in my work: Imagenomic Portraiture, Alien Skin (Snap Art) and Nik Collection. You will need them as well.

In this video, the photo processing is divided into three parts. I recommend to use the same sequencing when you’re applying my techniques.

I use Adobe Lightroom for converting raw files. You may use any convenient raw converter. Besides, I work with a Wacom tablet, so for zooming and changing brush size I use a stylus instead of a keyboard.

This tutorial is intended for experienced photographers.
    The new photographers probably should take more time to study the instruments and techniques.

[​IMG]

Source: https://baevfoto.com.ua/tutorials

karloss and hcrivera like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.