Done DVLOP DAVINA + DANIEL / DVLOP Jide Alakija

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Ana, 3 Apr 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ana

Ana Silver II

DAVINA + DANIEL

1920_16_8.jpg

Davina and Daniel are wife and husband, parents to Max and Charlie, partners in every sense of the word. They travel all over the world - often with their kids in tow - to tell wedding stories. They believe in the power of photography for art and for history, and that beauty can be found in the most striking of landscapes and the most subtle of gestures.

PASSAGES
    As storytellers, our purpose is to show what a wedding felt like throughout the entire day. Our edits are a continuation of this mission; they are mood enhancers meant to bring life to the moments and scenes which make each wedding unique.

https://dvlop.com/shop/davina-plus-daniel

JIDE ALAKIJA

1920_16_8.jpg

Jide Alakija is an internationally renowned photographer shooting multicultural weddings, documentaries and editorial campaigns across the globe. Alakija’s assignments have taken him to Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the U.S. Alakija cites the work of legendary photographers, Sebastião Salgado and Steve McCurry, known for capturing stories in black and white and color respectively, as his biggest inspirations.

ZAUBERCHROMA
    I like drama and dance, but at the same time, I like to think and feel. Being influenced by my expressive African culture, color and vibrancy are the basis of my presets. When it comes to monochrome, it’s all about focus and the reduction of literal noise and distractions.

https://dvlop.com/shop/jide-alakija

Fukuda, Tamtoom, swapnil and 17 others like this.
  2. Aftermath

Aftermath New Member

Been waiting for a long time for these too. Would love them.

Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  3. Jatmunda1

Jatmunda1 Silver IV

No Limit
    Yes!! I did reach out to the moderator who did the group buy here for previous DVLOP presets as they were sent out discount codes to previous buyers so they can get these new presets for a bundle discounted price. Haven't heard so far. Hope someone who has them can share with us here.

Rustyphoto, alex111, Ana and 2 others like this.
  4. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.