Request DVLOP - Eric Floberg - 606 preset pack

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by g1_12, 8 Jun 2022.

1. Vitamina

Vitamina Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    :( waiting for some day...

2. michaelbs

michaelbs Silver II

Gold Member
    I bought it but it is a protected installer. How do I share?

g1_12 likes this.
  3. Vitamina

Vitamina Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    It's very easy, you just have to copy a folder, what system do you use mac or pc to send you a youtube tutorial privately. I hope to help you.

4. Vitamina

Vitamina Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Copy the "Settings" folder. To find this folder please use the following navigation on a MAC or PC:
    • MAC >> Locate your User Library. Select "Go to" in the finder and hold down the Option key. Select "Library". Please navigate to the "Settings" folder >> User / Library / Application Support / Adobe / Camera Raw / Settings. Copy the Preset folder (ACR .xmp files) inside.

• PC Windows >> Navigate to the "Settings" folder >> C: \ Documents and Settings \ User \ Application Data \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings. Copy the Preset folder (ACR .xmp files) inside.

• PC Windows 7 & 10 >> C: \ Users \ UserName \ App Data \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings

• Copy too the color profile folder: "directory~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles"

Copy the Folder "settings" and you upload it to your preferred cloud, you can create a gold publication and that will give you points to be gold too and have gold content. I hope you are encouraged to support the community here. we are very grateful.

Do not forget you can capture the video tutorial using your mobile or tablet with the option to capture screen, disable your notifications and capture the course tutorial. So you upload it inside the presets folder to the server.

Last edited: 28 Jun 2022
    g1_12 likes this.
  5. michaelbs

michaelbs Silver II

Gold Member
    I use Mac. I understand what you are writing except for how to grab the video tutorial (which btw is very basic and pretty useless IMO)

6. michaelbs

michaelbs Silver II

Gold Member
  7. Vitamina

Vitamina Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    I understand, for that you can capture the video using quicktime screenshot from your mac, or you can also access it from your phone (I use iphone) and you can capture the video tutorial by recording the screen from the phone or computer. to share the complete package is appreciated, I understand it is very basic but there are people that who help you.

8. Dwart59

Dwart59 New Member