Gold DVLOP - India Earl Actions

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by Fearless, 28 Jan 2024.

1. Fearless

Fearless Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    india-earl-actions-collage_images-620c005c8d38869ef221409d23ca341d-collage_image.jpg
    WHAT'S INCLUDED:
    13 Photoshop Actions + Educational video tutorials for you to watch and learn at your own pace so you can quickly master using the actions on your own work!

• Brighten : Bump up the exposure slightly.
    • Darken : Darken the exposure slightly.
    • Warm Shadows : Give your undertones a warmer feel, great for improving skin tones and giving a subtle golden touch to images.
    • Cool Shadows : Give your undertones a cooler feel, I especially love using this on overcast images.
    • Color Push - Yellow > Red : If your image feels too yellow or green, this action will gently balance it. I primarily use it for balancing skin tones.
    • Color Push - Red > Yellow : If your image feels too magenta or red, this action will gently balance it. I primarily use it for balancing skin tones.
    • Saturation Pull - Red and Yellow : Used for pulling saturation out of red and yellow, I primarily use it for balancing skin tones.
    • Skin Fixer - Red : Used when there is red splotchiness, cold red noses/ears, flushed cheeks, or overall too pink of skin. Paint the effect where you want, control the strength.
    • Skin Fixer - Orange : Used when the subject has overly saturated skin tones that are not natural. Paint the effect where you want, control the strength.
    • Base Curve Booster : My number one! With slight color adjustments and increased contrast this is my go to for so much of my work. This is my favorite action and I commonly combine it with the gentle curve booster and top it off with the matte finish for my final look.
    • Gentle Curve Booster : A soft curve tweak that smooths out images and adds a creamy feel to images. I love this action on its own or combined with the base curve booster as an added layer!
    • Matte Finish : My finishing touch on every image for a soft, natural and matted look.
    • Magic Trio : Because I love the combination of the Base Curve Booster, Gentle Curve Booster and Matte Finish I put them all together into one to save time so I can single click edit and save. Yay for saving time!
    + I’ll teach you how to create your own SAVE action for each set of images so you can save time on, well, saving!

More info : https://dvlop.com/shop/india-earl/india-earl-actions

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 29 Jan 2024
  2. CAORTHANNACH

CAORTHANNACH Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you!

3. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks

4. plushead

plushead New Member

Thank you!!