DxO PureRAW 3.0.0 build 9 - Win

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by rudolphpost, 22 Mar 2023.

1. rudolphpost

rudolphpost Silver IV

No Limit
    [​IMG]

DxO PureRAW 3 is the revolutionary RAW image enhancement software that delivers sharper, cleaner pictures from your camera, new or old. Quick, easy, and with stunning results, add its unrivaled denoising, sharpening and optical corrections to your Lightroom® or Photoshop® workflow today!

The new DxO PureRAW 3 delivers:
    • Unparalleled improvement of RAW files
    • Noise reduction equivalent to over ISO 2.5 stops
    • Extra image sharpness and detail, even from older cameras
    • Industry-leading lens corrections
    • Seamless integration with Adobe Lightroom Classic®
    • Smart, one-click workflow and image queuing

System requirements:

• Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit) build 1903 or later, Windows 11 (64-bit)
      Processor: Intel Core 2 or later equivalent (AMD Ryzen equivalent, 4th generation Intel Core i7 or later recommended) RAM
      : 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
      Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series, ATI Radeon HD2000 Series, Intel HD Graphics 2000 Series or higher (NVIDIA GTX 1060 equivalent, AMD Radeon RX 5500 or higher recommended). If a compatible graphics card is not available, the "USE GPU FOR IMAGE PROCESSING" function will not be available
      Free disk space: 6 GB

Description: Create better RAW files before retouching them in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or other programs, thanks to DxO's exclusive demosaicing, noise reduction and lens defect correction technologies.
    With DxO PureRAW software, it's easy and simple to enhance RAW files, enhance your RAW photos to unlock even more possibilities with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. *Mafia*Hitman

*Mafia*Hitman New Member

Gold Member
    Be very careful every version of V3 I've tried downloading has a nasty virus in it From all sources....so this one probably has it too

From the U71 crack or whatever

3. salleno

salleno Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Yup. This one lit up my anti-virus software like a christmas tree.

*Mafia*Hitman likes this.
  4. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

No Limit
    It's hard to believe that there are so many naive (to put it nicely) people on here. The first rule when dealing with cracked, hacked, illegal software is to disable all antivirus software and firewalls before attempting installation. Obviously you turn them back on afterwards. You do this because most, if not all, hacked, cracked, illegal software uses program files, routines, and procedures that will wave red flags of warnings. These are generally false positives and widely considered harmless. However, it is strongly advisable to know enough about the hacker to trust his/her work. If you know nothing about this person, and/or have no trust in the person offering the material ... PASS! Anyone posting said material should be knowledgeable enough (as well as considerate enough) to make this information available upfront (in the title).

5. *Mafia*Hitman

*Mafia*Hitman New Member

Gold Member
    No I was literally infected by this and had to reset my whole machine....windows defender started blocking all kinds of attempts to access folders and add scheduled events....I could literally see the virus attempting to set itself up a backdoor on my machine

6. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

No Limit
    And that is why I strongly encourage people to know who you are downloading hacked, cracked, illegal software from ... the builder of such assemblies and the person offering it here. If this information is NOT available to you (as it isn't in this case), my suggestion is to PASS on it. Had you followed my advice, you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble.

salleno likes this.
  7. Pedigree

Pedigree New Member

so is this safe to download and install and use? :)

and if its not safe to use, is anyone planning to upload Pureraw ver 3 anytime soon?

thanks

fcg likes this.
  8. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

No Limit
    If I understand the rules here (and in general the fairness & courtesy which should be extended to the Original Poster), then this is the only version of DxO PureRAW 3.0.0 build 9 for Windows that will be available here. So you will have to make the decision on whether to attempt to use this version or not.

My personal opinion of hacker U71 is based on his work with Nik Collection v5.7. He did not provide necessary, or for that matter any, instructions on how to proceed with his crack. However, in that case it didn't matter because the program simply wouldn't install. So, I consider him a very sloppy and careless hacker who didn't bother to check his work properly before releasing it. Whether that fact should be applied to his hack of DxO PureRAW 3.0.0 build 9 is unknown because I generally don't give two chances.

NOTE: Rabbit, a software repacker I do trust has released DxO PureRAW v3.1.0.532 and once I have installed this without problems I will post it here. Funny thing is, the hacking treatment is by U71. :)

https://p-v.club/threads/dxo-pureraw-3-1-0-532-by-kpojiuk-rabbit-win.44465/#post-224455

Last edited: 1 May 2023
  9. Pedigree

Pedigree New Member

i did install the newer version i think which are referring to - it went thru smoothly - ver DxO.PureRAW.v3.1.0.532 [Rabbit]. just FYI. and thanks Rabbit. And @DesertFox thanks for the reply